Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Improvements to machine availability and reduced downtime
- Improvements to machine efficiency and performance
- Achievement of Preventative Maintenance Plan
- Carry out building maintenance duties as required.
Qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Trained in an engineering discipline, ideally having completed an apprenticeship
- Electrically trained to NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent, about to fault find (24-440 volt systems)
- Experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of mechanical systems inc hydraulics
- Experience of working on equipment with sensors and vision systems a distinct advantage
- Ability to demonstrate strong team working with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible to respond to changing priorities and able to work on own initiative.
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft office products (ECDL)
- A positive and “Can Do” attitude