Due to continued expansion, a vacancy has arisen for a Quality Engineer at Janspeed Technologies Ltd. Typical tasks include:
- Provide Quality Engineering support to Manufacturing Operations.
- Manage the Company Quality Manual in line with ISO:9001 2015 & IATF 16949 & maintain & ensure compliance
- Prepare for, and ensure compliance with customer quality Audits
- In process inspection, analysis, measuring and report generation including KPI’s
- Liaise with customers regarding quality issues
- Carry our supplier audits – UK and abroad when required
- Conduct internal quality audits
- Supplier and Customer visits when required to provide support
- Liaise with H & S consultant on internal audits & manage implementation of recommendations
- Train in specific and other functions to improve overall skill level to support the Company
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by relevant members of the management team from time to time.
Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Improvements to machine availability and reduced downtime
- Improvements to machine efficiency and performance
- Achievement of Preventative Maintenance Plan
- Carry out building maintenance duties as required.
Qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Trained in an engineering discipline, ideally having completed an apprenticeship
- Electrically trained to NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent, about to fault find (24-440 volt systems)
- Experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of mechanical systems inc hydraulics
- Experience of working on equipment with sensors and vision systems a distinct advantage
- Ability to demonstrate strong team working with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible to respond to changing priorities and able to work on own initiative.
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft office products (ECDL)
- A positive and “Can Do” attitude